Wednesday, December 3, 2008

What my blogs will look like.

Things that you might find in my blog.

You will read things about "Emo". Some may diagree and others may relate. I find that I have a fairly good understanding on "Emo". I can relate to self harm, suicidal thoughts, friends who choose suicide, and depression. I have struggled through life and still I am learning how to cope with it. You will have my understanding and my point of view of these things. I hope to reach out to people! This is my blog and I will show people that they are not alone in the world. I understand what you are going through.

You may read things about the Politions. I am a very political girl. I do want to be the Prime Minister of Canada one day! Politics are a big part of life.

Others things I write about I may not write right now on this blog. It may just come to me when I'm wanting to just write up a storm. My blogs will be randoms also. I hope to reach out to people in the EMO world!

I am also big on Cults. I am a member of many!

Thank You, April Gauthier

No comments: